Single Board Computer for Freescale MPC8xx PowerQUICC
Processor Family: Freescale PowerPC
Form Factor: Small Form Factor
The EP8xxCE/CP single board computers take advantage of the Freescale MPC8xx PowerQUICC PowerPC processors.
- Runs as a standalone development board!
- Processor: Freescale PowerQUICC I MPC823, MPC850, MPC855, and MPC860
- RAM: Up to 128MB SDRAM
- Flash: Up to 16MB
- Ethernet: 1 x 10 to RJ-45 connector
- Serial Ports: 1 x RS-2323 to front panel
- Expansion: PCMCIA Type I, II, III socket, RPX Bus for direct access to processor signals
- I2C Devices: EEPROM, Temperature Sensor
- Power Supply: 5.25 to 3.3 VDC single power supply
- Form Factor: Credit Card (54mm x 95.6mm)
- Debug: COP/JTAG
The EP8xxCE/CP single board computers take advantage of the Freescale MPC8xx PowerQUICC PowerPC processors. By integrating all of the features of the PowerPC into a production ready embedded development system, the EP8xxCE/CP reduces Time-To-Market and increases product reliability for Communications, Military/ Aerospace, Medical, and Industrial applications. The EP8xxCE/ CP single board computers include the RPX bus that provides direct access to MPC8xx processor signals for additional I/O expansion.