Freescale QorIQ P3041 Processor Board
Processor Family: Freescale QorIQ
Form Factor: AMC | PMC
The EP3041A AdvancedMC features the high performance Freescale QorIQ P3041 dual-core PowerPC processor operating at up to 2.0GHz.
- Runs as a standalone development board!
- Processor: Freescale QorIQ P3041 with four high performance e500mc cores
- RAM: Up to 4GB of DDR3
- Flash: Up to 128MB NOR Flash and 1GB NAND Flash
- Ethernet: Up to four GigE ports configurable between the front panel and AMC channels 0 and 1
- AMC Fabric Connectivity: 18 SerDes lanes available, 16 used on board. PCIe version 2.0 up to 5Gbps, SRIO version 1.3 with features of version 2.1 up to 5Gbps. RapidIO message manager (RMan) support. XAUI 10Gbps Ethernet controller (1 port available). SGMII, Ethernet Controller (Five 1Gbps or four 2.5Gbps available)
- AMC Specifications: AMC.0, AMC.1 Type 4, AMC.2 Type E1/E2/5, AMC.3, AMC.4 Type 5/10
- Sata: SATA version 2.0, supporting 1.5 and 3.0Gbps
- Serial: Single RS-232 to front panel for monitor port
- Power Supply: Via AMC connector per AMC.0 or from barrel connector when in stand-alone mode
- Form Factor: Single width, full height AMC.0
- Debug: JTAG/COP via an onboard connector. High speed Aurora debug connector with 2 dedicated SerDes lane
- Software Support: U-Boot bootloader, Linux, INTEGRITY, and VxWorks BSP available
- Wireless Base Stations
- Storage Area Networks
- Server Blades
- Integrated Access Router
The EP3041A is a single width, full-height AMC processor board featuring the high performance, next generation Freescale QorIQ P3041 with quad core e500mc PowerPC processors operating at up to 1.5GHz.
The highly integrated multi-core processor makes the EP3041A a natural fit for combined control and data plane applications on a single board, thereby reducing system cost, thermal budget and power consumption. The EP3041A is built for a range of computationally intensive applications in wireless base stations, media gateways, enterprise network access systems, and test and measurement systems. The built-in RAID 5/6 and Data Path accelerators allow for high-reliability storage area networks (SAN), server blades and network attached storage (NAS) that feature Policy Control and Deep Packet Inspection (DPI).
The EP3041A can run in stand-alone mode on your desktop. For high speed point-to-point access to AMC cards, consider the EP AMC DEV chassis.