The EPM2M-LORA Gateway is an industrial grade complete cellular gateway for Semtech LoRa based wireless sensor networks. Semtech’s LoRa technology provides significant benefits for range, robust performance, and battery lifetime.
The EPM2M-LORA provides an easy to use, seamless connection between any LoRa based network and the Internet via cellular or Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
The EPM2M-LORA includes optional plans for Verizon cellular service and cloud based data access. Embedded Planet can provide a complete end-to-end solution from sensor to cloud visualization for your sensor data. This allows an OEM to provide their customers with a web-based interface for equipment monitoring and support.
EPM2M-LORA Wireless Gateway Features:
- Processor: TI Arm – AM335x Processor – Up to 1-GHz Sitara ARM Cortex-A8, 32-Bit RISC Microprocessor
- RAM: Up to 256MB DDR3
- FLASH: With optional Micro SD socket
- Data Plan: Optional monthly plans available from Verizon
- Cloud Data: Optional plans for cloud based data access via cellular, Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Cellular: CDMA – Janus CDMA Terminus Plug-In CDMA864CF; Telit Radio, includes GPS; Verizon Certified, FCC Certified
- Cellular: GSM – Janus GSM/GPRS Terminus Plug-In GSM865C; includes GPS; PTCRB and AT&T Certified, FCC Certified
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g, FCC Certifications
- I/O : Modbus, Digital and Analog
- Wireless Sensor: Semtech LoRa Sx1272, configurations of 1, 2, 4
- I2C Devices: Accelerometer and Pressure Sensor
- Ethernet: Ethernet – 1 x 10 /100
- USB: 1 USB
- Antenna and Enclosure: Flexible Options, Indoor or Outdoor
- Power: Standard 5V power supply, Optional Battery Power
- Software: U-Boot Firmware and Linux support, Gateway configuration via web access, additional features include database access, alarming, logging and diagnostics