The EPM2M-NORAM Sensor Module is a wireless sensor for Semtech LoRa based wireless sensor networks.
The EPM2M-NORAM includes sensors for GPS, pressure, accelerometer, humidity and temperature. By leveraging LoRa, Embedded Planet has created a complete wireless sensor solution which provides low power consumption and can be use in harsh and challenging RF environments.
The EPM2M-LR-NORAM uses the ARM Cortex M3 processor and LoRA module to minimize space and save power. The EPM2MSM- NORAM sensors connect seamlessly to the EPM2M-LORA Gateway to allow LoRaWAN access for a secure connection.
- 12 / 14 bit resolution;
- Measurement time at 14 bit is 50 ms max
- 8 / 12 bit resolution; measurement time at 12 bit is 16 ms max
- Less than 1 foot / 0.3 m resolution Pressure range: 20 – 110 kPa
- Compensated, direct reading (software is not needed):
- 20-bit pressure measurement (Pascals)
- 20-bit altitude measurement (meters)
- Complete 6-axis, e-compass hardware solution
- ±2 g/±4 g/±8 g dynamically selectable acceleration full-scale range
- ±1200 µT magnetic sensor full-scale range
- 14-bit ADC resolution for acceleration measurements
- 16-bit ADC resolution for magnetic measurements
- Maximum Lux Sensitivity – Fluorescent light – 0.045 Lux/LSB
- Saturation Ambient Lux Level – Sunlight – 188,000 Lux
- Battery options