The EPM2M-SM-IP Manager for Smartmesh IP radios is an industrial grade complete cellular gateway for Linear Technology / Dust Networks SmartMesh IP based wireless sensor networks. SmartMesh IP is built for IP compatibility and is based on 6LoWPAN and 802.15.4e standards. The EPM2M-SM-IP provides an easy to use, seamless connection between any Smartmesh IP based wireless mesh network and the Internet via cellular or Ethernet or Wi-Fi for machine to machine data communication.
The EPM2M-SM-IP includes optional plans for Verizon cellular service and cloud based data access. Embedded Planet can provide a complete end-to-end solution from sensor to cloud visualization for your sensor data. This will allow any OEM to provide a seamless interface for equipment support.
EPM2M-SM-IP Wireless Manager
- Processor: TI Arm – AM335x Processor – Up to 1-GHz Sitara ARM Cortex-A8, 32-Bit RISC Microprocessor
- RAM: Up to 256MB DDR3
- FLASH: With optional Micro SD socket
- Data Plan: Optional monthly plans available from Verizon
- Cloud Data: Optional plans for cloud based data access via cellular, Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Cellular: CDMA – Janus CDMA Terminus Plug-In CDMA864CF; includes GPS; Telit Radio, Verizon and FCC Certified
- Cellular: GSM – Janus GSM/GPRS Terminus Plug-In GSM865C; includes GPS; PTCRB and AT&T and FCC Certified
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g, FCC Certified
- I/O : Modbus, Digital and Analog
- Wireless Sensor: Linear Technology SmartMesh-IP 2.4 GHz 802.15.4e
- I2C Devices: Accelerometer and Pressure Sensor
- Ethernet: Ethernet – 1 x 10 /100
- Enclosure and Antenna: Indoor or Outdoor, Flexible Antenna Options
- USB: 1 USB
- Power: Standard 5V power supply, Battery Power Optional
- Software: U-Boot Firmware and Linux support, Gateway configuration via web access, additional features include database access, alarming, logging and diagnostics