Freescale P2020 Network Control Board
Processor Family: Freescale QorIQ
Form Factor: Small Form Factor
The EP2020xS and its companion I/O board create a compact, cost-effective, and powerful platform for developing high performance networked control platforms.
- Runs as a standalone development board!
- Processor: Freescale P2020 or P2010 ( QorIQ ) running at up to 1.2GHz
- RAM: Up to 256MB DDR3
- FLASH: Up to 128MB
- Ethernet: 2 Gigabit ports via I/O board
- Serial Ports: 1 RS-232 on board with additional 12 ports available via optional I/O board
- USB: USB 2.0 Host and Device ports via I/O board.
- I2C Devices: EEPROM and Battery Backed Real Time Clock
- Form Factor: Credit Card size (3.5″ x 2.2″), 1.5″ high when stacked
- Debug: On board JTAG debug connector
- Software: U-Boot Bootloader, Linux, VxWorks, and Green Hills INTEGRITY BSPs available
- Notes: Available as industrial temperature rated module
- Imaging Applications
- Industrial Control
The EP2020xS and its companion I/O board create a compact, cost-effective, and powerful platform for developing high performance network and control applications including UAVs, imaging and industrial machine control. At only 3.5″ x 2.2″ x 1.5″, the board stack will fit into compact spaces, while 13 serial ports, 2 USB ports, and 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide the necessary control I/O.
At the heart of the EP2020xS is the Freescale QorIQ P2020. The P2020 is a highly integrated SoC that includes two e500 cores at speeds of up to 1.2GHz, dual floating point units, NAND flash controller, DDR3 RAM controller, USB 2.0 host and device controllers, and dual Gigabit Ethernet MACs. The high level of integration increases performance, while lowering system power consumption and cost.
The board stack is supported by the U-Boot bootloader and BSPs for Linux, VxWorks, and Green Hills INTEGRITY.
contact us for more information