Freescale PowerQUICC II MPC8245 PowerPC Single Board Computer
Processor Family: Freescale PowerPC
Form Factor: AMC | PMC
The EP8245 is a PMC single board computer based on the Freescale PowerQUICC II MPC8245 PowerPC processor. It is targeted at expansion options for a CompactPCI (cPCI) carrier board.
- Runs as a standalone development board!
- Processor: Freescale PowerQUICC II MPC8245 PowerPC
- RAM: Up to 512MB DDR
- Flash: Up to 64MB
- Ethernet: 1 x 10/100 Base T Ethernet
- Serial Ports: 2 x RS-2323 to serial monitor port
- Expansion: PCI 2.2 bus through PMC Connectors
- I2C Devices: EEPROM, RTC, Temperature Sensor
- Power Supply: 5.0 VDC single power supply
- Form Factor: PrPMC
- Debug: COP/JTAG
The EP8245M is a PrPMC compatible single board computer module that takes advantage of the Freescale PowerQUICCC II MPC8245 PowerPC processor. It is a highly versatile board that can operate as stand alone module or in PrPMC monarch and non-monarch modes on a carrier board such as a Compact PCI blade. By integrating all of the features of the PowerQUICC II technology onto one single board, the computing engines reduce Time-To-Market and increase product reliability. This module can be used standalone and includes a MiniPCI interface for Wireless LAN applications.