RPX Lite – Computer Board -Freescale PowerQUICC for MPC823E or MPC850
SKU: RPX Lite
Processor Family: Freescale PowerPC
Form Factor: Custom
The RPX Lite computing engine takes advantage of the networking capabilities of the Motorola PowerPC MPC823e or MPC850 processors.
- Runs as a standalone development board!
- Processor: Freescale PowerQUICC I MPC823E or MPC850 PowerPC
- RAM: Up to 64MB SDRAM
- FLASH: Up to 16MB
- NVRAM: Up to 512kB with RTC
- Ethernet: 1 x 10BT
- Serial Ports: 1 x RS-232
- PCMCIA: Single Type I, II, or III slot
- Expansion: RPX Bus for direct access to processor signals
- I2C Devices: EEPROM, Temperature Sensor
- Power Supply: 5.25 to 3 VDC single supply
- Mechanical: 3.775″ x 3.55″
- Debug: JTAG
The RPX Lite computing engine takes advantage of the networking capabilities of the Motorola PowerPC MPC823e or MPC850 processors. By integrating all of the features of the PowerQUICC technology onto one single board, the computing engines reduce Time-To-Market and increase product reliability. Scaleable in size and flexible in configuration, they provide a production-ready platform for tomorrow’s networks. The board is PC/104 mechanical sized. Available in a Board Development Kit.