Single Board Computer for Freescale PowerQUICC I MPC852 PowerPC
Processor Family: Freescale PowerPC
Form Factor: Custom
The EP 852 single board computers take advantage of the high performance networking capabilities of the Motorola PowerPC MPC852 processor.
- Runs as a standalone development board!
- Processor: Freescale PowerQUICC I MPC852 PowerPC
- RAM: Up to 64 MB SDRAM
- Flash: Up to 16MB
- NVRAM: Up to 512kB, wtih RTC
- Ethernet: ` x 10/100 to RJ-45 connector
- Serial Ports: 2 x RS-2323 to front panel
- Expansion: PCMCIA Single Type I, II, or III slot, RPX Bus for direct access to processor signals
- I2C Devices: EEPROM, Temperature Sensor
- Power Supply: 5.0 to 3.3 VDC single power supply
- Form Factor: 3.775” x 3.55”
- Debug: COP/JTAG
The EP 852 single board computers take advantage of the high performance networking capabilities of the Motorola PowerPC MPC852 processor. By integrating all o f the features of the PowerQUICC technology onto one single board, the computing engines reduce Time-To-Market and increase product reliability.
Scaleable in size, flexible in configuration, and expandable through the expansion bus they provide a production-ready platform for designing, developing, and deploying your network ready OEM design. Available in a Board Development Kit and in production quantities.