The EPM2M-SM-IO Sensor Module is an industrial grade wireless sensor for Linear Technology / Dust Networks SmartMesh IP based wireless sensor networks. SmartMesh IP is built for IP compatibility and is based on 6LoWPAN and 802.15.4e standards. The EPM2M-SM-IO provides an easy to use, seamless connection between physical sensing world and the EPM2MSM- IP Gateway using Smartmesh IP.
The EPM2M-SM-IO includes sensors for light, pressure, accelerometer, humidity and temperature.
The EPM2M-SM-IO uses the ARM Cortex M3 processor inside the SmartMesh IP module to minimize space and save power. Sensor Processing code runs using the standard on-chip SDK.
The EPM2MSM- IO sensors connect seamlessly to the EPM2M-SM-IP Gateway to allow IPv6 / 6LoWPAN access from a secure device directly to the EM2MSM- IO sensor.
The Low Power Design fits comfortably in a 4″ x 3″ x 1″ Enclosure, and requires no additional Host CPU for processing.
- 12 / 14 bit resolution;
- Measurement time at 14 bit is 50 ms max
- 8 / 12 bit resolution; measurement time at 12 bit is 16 ms max
- Less than 1 foot / 0.3 m resolution Pressure range: 20 – 110 kPa
- Compensated, direct reading (software is not needed):
- 20-bit pressure measurement (Pascals)
- 20-bit altitude measurement (meters)
- Complete 6-axis, e-compass hardware solution
- ±2 g/±4 g/±8 g dynamically selectable acceleration full-scale range
- ±1200 µT magnetic sensor full-scale range
- 14-bit ADC resolution for acceleration measurements
- 16-bit ADC resolution for magnetic measurements
- Maximum Lux Sensitivity – Fluorescent light – 0.045 Lux/LSB
- Saturation Ambient Lux Level – Sunlight – 188,000 Lux
- Battery options