Embedded Planet is now offering a LoRa® demonstration kit based on Semtech’s Sx1272 two-way wireless solution. The SX1272/73 transceivers feature the LoRa® long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
This demonstration is meant for a project engineer who wishes to test and demonstrate the utility and effectiveness of the LoRa wireless radio’s range, data rate, and other specifications.
The LoRA kit is available now.
Our LoRa® demonstration kit includes:
- One EPM2M-LORA Wireless Gateway
- The EPM2M-LORA Gateway is an industrial grade complete cellular gateway for Semtech LoRa based wireless sensor networks. Semtech’s LoRa technology provides significant benefits for range, robust performance, and battery lifetime. The EPM2M-LORA provides an easy to use, seamless connection between any LoRa based network and the Internet via cellular or Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
- Three EPM2M-LR-IP Wireless Nodes
- The EPM2M-LR-IO includes sensors for light, pressure, accelerometer, humidity and temperature. By leveraging LoRA, Embedded Planet has created a complete wireless sensor solution which provides low power consumption and can be use in harsh and challenging RF environments.
- Open Source Linux Operating System
- Power supply and cables
- A quick start guide to get you up and running
Contact Embedded Planet today for Pricing.