The commercial potential of Internet of Things (IoT) is matched by the complexity and diversity of the devices that make this growth possible. To deliver on the promise of IoT, this complexity of devices needs to be managed at scale.
Join us for a full day of technical and hands-on sessions using Pelion Device Ready IoT boards and modules.
- Get to know Pelion Device Management: work through device bootstrap, provisioning, onboarding, managing and updating of IoT devices.
- Learn key factors in the decision-making process for device management.
- Embedded Planet’s epConnect cellular solution leverages components from Arrow Electronics to provide a complete Pelion enabled cellular solution.
- Hear real-life successful global deployments
Who Should Attend: Embedded software developers, IoT firmware developers, IoT developers handling device level projects, engineers, or architects interested in IoT.
At the end of this workshop, you will leave with:
- Knowledge and expertise for driving your own IoT initiatives to commercial success.
- A chance to win the IoT board you just worked on!*
*We will hold a raffle at the end of the workshop and 5 lucky winners will take home an Arm starter kit.
9:00-9:20: Pelion enabled solutions using epConnect from Embedded Planet
9:20-9:40: Arm IoT Solution Overview: Introducing Arm Mbed OS and Pelion IoT Platform
9:40-10:30: Device Management Introduction: Deploying and Managing IoT devices at scale
10:30-10:50: Coffee break and networking
10:50-12:00: Device Provisioning: including hands-on session
12:50-2:00 : Device On-Boarding: including hands-on session
2:00-3:20: Device Software Updates: including hands-on session
3:20-4:00: Device Lifecycle Management
4:00: Closing remarks